Saturday, September 18, 2010

A question from the flight home

Dedicated readers of the blog I apologize for my tardiness this week in posting something to discuss. I had planned to compose an entry prior to leaving last Sunday for sunny Tempe, Arizona but time got away from me. The training I was involved in was intense and long which left little time to analyze the events of the day or meet up with those of my friends in Arizona.

On the flight back, which was really bumping when we were on approach to MPS, I had several conversations. An interesting question was posed during the conversation though and I want to see how others may respond prior to getting on my soap box.

Does the lack of a clear National message from the Tea Party regulate them to a blip on the radar? Or because they lack a clear National message they represent the truest form of grassroots campaigning?