Sunday, March 27, 2011

Uprisings...fabricated or real?

Okay, I am reading the Sunday paper about the wrapping up of the United States efforts in Libya before handing off things to NATO. Then I flip the page and read of an uprising in Syria. Something does not make sense here. Why does it appear to be a domino effect going on? Or is it an orchestrated attempt to keep the United States engaged in the Middle East?

The other side of me wonders how can a man who is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize is having a difficulty of keeping peace in the Middle East. I leave this open to all the readers of my blog as I find it very interesting that more and more countries in the Middle East are seeing uprisings. Is it a coincidental or a scheme put in place by the New World Order?

No comments:

Post a Comment