Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

We are just under 7 hours away from ushering in 2012 and a handful more hours away from the first Republican Primary vote in Iowa. Many of us will venture out this evening to embark in celebrating 2011 while introducing oneself to 2012. If you are one that will be venturing out of the home this evening be safe and responsible for your actions. Tradition of New Year will have many of us professing resolutions that will go largely unfilled. My goal is to make resolutions that will be achieved. Here is the short list:

1. I resolve to lose 15 pounds by exercising vigorously three times a week.
2. I resolve to dig deeper into the issues of the day.
3. I resolve to vet all candidates that will be running for office.
4. I resolve to help educate children.

I wish all that read/follow this blog a Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment