Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday Rant 2012

Followers of The Hamburg Post I do apologize for my lack of participation over the past month or so. Rest assured I have not forgotten about things or neglected to track the events of the day.

This past week has seen President Obama act Un-Presidential like by weighing in on Augusta National's tradition of being a men's only association and more importantly the threat leveled at the Supreme Court as they decide the fate of Obamacare. I have watched over the past week the stumbling the administration has done to cover President Obama's gaffe - to think that we thought it be Biden making gaffe's.

More to come as I take time this weekend to piece together the events as they unfolded. Now I did not see President Obama actually speak about the "unprecedented" event it would be for the Supreme Court to strike down a law passed by Congress and signed into law by a President of the United States so I cannot say if he was on or off teleprompter. Either way it shows a real concern that all Americans should have in President Obama. President Obama is suppose to be a Constitutional lawyer yet signed into law a mandate that demands and punishes American citizens to purchase a product for just being an American citizen.

Have a great Good Friday and Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment