Friday, August 13, 2010

Hack Attack

To all those that read The Hamburg Post

I was looking for a comment made by a few and noticed that some of the comments have disappeared. I checked with the group that runs the blog site and it appears the blog had been hacked which resulted in the loss of some comments and other comments attributed to others. The powers at be assure me going forward that things are in order with a few changes made on my end and theirs. Unfortunately, we are unable to restore some of the comments lost. So if you do not see a comment you made, please re-post so we can continue the conversation.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience for the technical gliche. Let's get back to the fun of our conversation and cure the ills of our society. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

The Ardent Viper

No comments:

Post a Comment